Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] six rare Pokémon
@Mr. Ultracool If you can trade today I would like to trade the other pokemon except Genesect. I will try to be careful and see if you post something or are in the plaza, if you catch me there i preffer to be you the one who beggin the trade.
Thanks!
I'm back and ready to trade Big Grin
I'm back again.
would like a marshadow, genesect and darkrai! Smile
(Nov 21, 2017, 08:30 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: I'm back and ready to trade Big Grin

I will be around the plaza wonder trading, so I'm gonna be here if you still can trade.
I'm online now, are you too @Ubi49 ?
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool Thanks for the pokemon! You already gave me Genesect, and I did not want to abuse. Dont worry about Darkrai, a friend of mine will give me one. Thanks for the giveaway!
I'm so sorry for forgetting about Darkrai! I've moved them into another box and didn't look there Blush

If you're still online I'll give one to you!
I'm back again.
(Nov 21, 2017, 12:14 PM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: I'm so sorry for forgetting about Darkrai! I've moved them into another box and didn't look there Blush

If you're still online I'll give one to you!

I just read it. Dont worry, everyone has slips from time to time.  Big Grin

If you still want to give me Darkrai maybe tomorrow, because I saw is late for you. I don't wanna disturb.
@Ubi49  Nah, I've got enough time to give you that Darkrai Big Grin
I'm back again.
(Nov 21, 2017, 02:29 PM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: @Ubi49  Nah, I've got enough time to give you that Darkrai Big Grin

Well, If you are still around here I'm in the plaza. If not no problem.