Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF: HA Dragon-type breedjects FT: HA Fire-type breedjects and more
(Dec 20, 2017, 06:06 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I haven't managed to get a tyrunt with egg moves and ha yet but I have everything else finished, if you want I can give you a non-HA tyrunt Aswell as a correct 5IV Ha one with just dragon dance to get the other egg moves if your friend wants them and trade now otherwise we will need to trade later today

Actually any HA Tyrunt with bad IVs would do. Do you have any? @Tenebris_Kane

If not we can trade tomorrow or whenever you have time. The mons here are finished: 
  1. 5x31 IVs HA Nasty Plot Timid Pansear (Male)
  2. 5x31 IVs non-HA Fissure and Ice Shard Adamant Phanpy (Female)
  3. 4x31/1x30 IVs non-HA HP-Grass Modest Litwick (Female)
Big Grin
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Black Waterfall

You can have the correct iv for competitive ha tyrunt, it doesn't make too much difference for me my ds is still in Plaza if you are trading now

(Dec 20, 2017, 06:35 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Black Waterfall

You can have the correct iv for competitive ha tyrunt, it doesn't make too much difference for me my ds is still in Plaza if you are trading now

I'm on Plaza right now, @Tenebris_Kane.

If you want you can trade it to me and I can breed a HA tyrunt for myself and trade the original back to you. I just need a couple minutes to breed it. Big Grin
@Black Waterfall

I bred it from a 6 Iv parent so there is a 1/6 chance for any egg to be correct iv's so don't worry about it

(Dec 20, 2017, 06:35 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Black Waterfall

Thank you so much @Tenebris_Kane!

Btw, I see that you have a Shop for Breedjects, if you need/want any of the ones I put on my first message just let me know man. I'd be glad to help  Big Grin