Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Merry Christmas From Pokemon Forever
[Image: ChristmasBanner1.jpg]

From all of us at Pokémon Forever, @Justin, @Agro and myself, and our two wonderful kahunas, @0kamii and @FireTaco, we hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy Holidays. We have much more planned over the next year and hope to see you all back after the festivities Big Grin (if we all haven't eaten too much!).

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays,
The Pokémon Forever Forum Team
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Hear, hear!

Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, I wish everyone that does a merry season and nothing but good tidings and good food. Lot of good food. Though the year's not over yet, so let's have an awesome rest of the year!
Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Jingle bells jingle bells, merry christmas hoho to all.

(going to watch supergirl then i eaat since its late night)
Indeed, and in about 38 mins of posting this it will officially be Christmas for everyone in the EST time zone so have a Very Merry Christmas Everyone
Mawr
I don't celebrate Christmas but Merry Christmas to everyone! :D
What is a signature and how do I get one?
I'm on my own till the weekend.
Christmas is always a good time of year. I know that the next pokemon game will release around this time! Have a good one people.

Special shoutout to my best frenemy @Dova if you're still bouncing around out there.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Merry Christmas Everyone Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Dec 25, 2017, 08:57 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Christmas is always a good time of year. I know that the next pokemon game will release around this time! Have a good one people.

Special shoutout to my best frenemy @Dova if you're still bouncing around out there.

Sup, @TheAlmightySancho ! I hope you and all the Forum is having an AWESOME Christmas! Haven't been on because theres nothing I can really do Pokemon related  with a broken 3DS. Also, I had finals and kinda got addicted to Fallout: New Vegas for a few weeks. Hope to be back to it in nomore than a week. Best wishes to my BEST FRENEMY SanchoTheAlmighty. [lol]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Dova, It means Dragon. Dragons are OP. Don't f#ck with me. (had to put this somewhere)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

Well this boi got addicted to Skyrim for the past few weeks and I ate legendary dragons for breakfast. Just thought I'd tell you.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3