Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] What's good ladies and gents
How do you do. My name is Gernot and I've been a pokemaniac from the very first start since gen 1.
I used to play offline most of the time in the past. However, I joined this board now to make some friends
for trading and battling.
Currently I am still playing gen 6 and preparing a competitive dragon team. Therefore I've been quite busy
with breeding the last days.

I am looking forward to hear from you guys Smile
Hello!
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Greetings, @Gentleman ! We hope you enjoy our site!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Hi gentlema, wlecome how did you find this site?
Hey @Gentleman Welcome to the Community Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Dec 26, 2017, 12:00 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi gentlema, wlecome how did you find this site?

Hi Sir @Drangor2. Thank you for your message. I am currently searching for some hidden ability pokemon.
Therefore I just googled for boards where I can trade with other people. Additionally I decided to choose
an English speaking board (German is my mother tongue) since I want to improve my language skills.
Two benefits Smile
@Gentleman Welcome to the forums Smile If you ever need any help feel free to hit me up!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Dec 26, 2017, 01:02 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: @Gentleman Welcome to the forums Smile If you ever need any help feel free to hit me up!

Dear @stephenWITNESS ,
Thats very kind of you. I may take you up on it, Sir Smile
And you can always find our kahunas @0kamii and @FireTaco for help with basically whatever.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Dec 26, 2017, 02:09 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: And you can always find our kahunas @0kamii and @FireTaco for help with basically whatever.

Hello @TheAlmightySancho and thank you for the nice hint.
Have a good one! Smile