Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] HA Pokemon for a sassy 6iv ditto!
(Jan 10, 2018, 09:17 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: I always wondered what Sassy nature mons were good at

Trick Room
What is a signature and how do I get one?
(Jan 10, 2018, 09:02 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: My sassy nature Dittos come with 0 Speed IVs~

Not sure if my original reply sent so I'm sending it again. Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for 6iv dittos, as it is easier for me to breed with them.
(Jan 11, 2018, 10:50 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:
(Jan 10, 2018, 09:02 PM)gkh1997 Wrote: My sassy nature Dittos come with 0 Speed IVs~

Not sure if my original reply sent so I'm sending it again. Thanks for the offer but I'm looking for 6iv dittos, as it is easier for me to breed with them.
Hey man, obviously what you want is what you want, but if you're breeding Sassy or any other speed reducing nature you're probably gonna want that 0 Spe IV. Again, you want what you want, I'm just a little confused as to why you want 31 speed IVs in a speed reducing nature.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jan 11, 2018, 10:55 AM)Hojunhu Wrote:

Hey man, obviously what you want is what you want, but if you're breeding Sassy or any other speed reducing nature you're probably gonna want that 0 Spe IV. Again, you want what you want, I'm just a little confused as to why you want 31 speed IVs in a speed reducing nature.

Ah my first message didn't send then. A lot of the pokemon I'll be breeding the dittos with have little to no ivs at all, and starting with a 6iv ditto makes things go a lot faster, at least from my personal experience.
(Jan 11, 2018, 10:57 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:

Ah my first message didn't send then. A lot of the pokemon I'll be breeding the dittos with have little to no ivs at all, and starting with a 6iv ditto makes things go a lot faster, at least from my personal experience.
It does go faster, if you're just trying to breed standard perfect 5 IV Pokémon. If you're breeding a Pokemon with a minus speed nature though then you're likely going to want an accompanying 0 speed IV as well. If you want the 0 speed IV then you actually waste time having a 6 IV Ditto with 31 speed IVs.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jan 11, 2018, 11:01 AM)Hojunhu Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2018, 10:57 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:

It does go faster, if you're just trying to breed standard perfect 5 IV Pokémon. If you're breeding a Pokemon with a minus speed nature though then you're likely going to want an accompanying 0 speed IV as well. If you want the 0 speed IV then you actually waste time having a 6 IV Ditto with 31 speed IVs.

Well, if I ever have difficulty then I'll keep that in mind, but in gen 6 it worked out swimmingly. Unless they changed the breeding mechanics even more it should be fine.
@Cubby Gamer 

Hi! I was wondering if you were still interested in exchanging some HA mons? I’m trying to collect some Smile
(Jan 13, 2018, 02:19 AM)TheShinyMothim Wrote: @Cubby Gamer 

Hi! I was wondering if you were still interested in exchanging some HA mons? I’m trying to collect some Smile

Yeah i'll be starting a separate thread for HA pokemon trading I'll let you know when it's up.