Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] FT: Many events/edit services/Inside. LF: Reservations of Corsola Jpn codes/rotom co.
@phantomrealm

no ok, reason why i don't have glaceon is cause it was not of my interest of getting also that one (i could get it when i got the Vaporeon same time)

but maybe in future i change mind, who knows.

thing is the glaceon had a kind of bad nature i think that wy i didnt need.

is there something else you have? If you ever get new codes corsola from people let me know too, at moment mostly looking for that or other new codes like kyogre etc or as vid proofed in a different lang that i will miss (tommorow i think i get some redeemed if redeemer has time )

btw did you hear about news of korean league upcoming ? i asked some korean people if could get me one of them redeemed recorded (chance is low at moment )
I might be getting some corsola codes
Would check back if I have any

Btw I am going to redeem chs groudon and kyogre, interested? 
If you have other languages I am interested
yes, i got today 4 new events proofed.

(kyogre shiny ultra and was luckilly traded to my older moon game by trader)

Kor/spa/jpn/fre

so i might be interested in maybe a different lang, but need first to wait answer from another trader.

Cause he offered me also a lang of one of them, when i do get news i let you know if i need

(i think he get a lang this thuesdayfriday)

and also still looking for some corsola codes, if you ever get more let me know what you would like for them (now they lost lots of value)

http://prntscr.com/i1g5bp
@phantomrealm
I might be getting 2 corsola codes soon
can we just reserve trade for my chs set?
It is so hard to trade these days when people trade even though I told them that I have that particular language too lol Sad

Would you be interested in a rotom line code or a na celebi code?
What would you need for Celebi na code? (And who is previous owner username only not links unless screenshot of the message and username but not site )

I will ask when i wake up the trader who offered me a lang.

(To prevnt doubles)
(Jan 16, 2018, 11:04 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: What would you need for Celebi na code? (And who is previous owner username only not links unless screenshot of the message and username but not site )

I will ask when i wake up the trader who offered me a lang.

(To prevnt doubles)
It is from gamefaqs, IGN_Mason 

Do you need a scrap manaphy code and a rotom line code too?
@phantomrealm

Hmmm, that person is familiar, before trading that code away have you checked if it worked?

(no need rotom, but maybe later scrap jpn code)
are you still available to edit my kartana?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon

Yep, i can go online in 5/10 minutes if you can too
(Jan 19, 2018, 03:39 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @TheWildShannon

Yep, i can go online in 5/10 minutes if you can too

whenever you're ready. will the editing take long?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.