Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Where are they now.
Hey there! Naitre is doing just fine. I'm not sure how much you know about me, but I was one of the other mods and I'm Naitre's brother. I was always helping behind the scenes, basically.

She's still a nurse, and works super hard. She got another dog too, so she has 2 puppies to take care of too.

We've both been casually playing sword and shield and have been really enjoying it! This game has done a lot of good for the competitive scene in our opinion. Truth be told, it's even a little exciting despite the fact that we "retired" mons.. I'll let her know people have been wondering how she is/what shes been up to, I'm sure that'll make her happy!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Hey @Rogue! Glad to hear from you and that naitre is doing swell!
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Nov 19, 2019, 12:18 PM)Rogue Wrote: Hey there! Naitre is doing just fine. I'm not sure how much you know about me, but I was one of the other mods and I'm Naitre's brother. I was always helping behind the scenes, basically.

She's still a nurse, and works super hard. She got another dog too, so she has 2 puppies to take care of too.

We've both been casually playing sword and shield and have been really enjoying it! This game has done a lot of good for the competitive scene in our opinion. Truth be told, it's even a little exciting despite the fact that we "retired" mons.. I'll let her know people have been wondering how she is/what shes been up to, I'm sure that'll make her happy!

Glad to here that everything is still going good for her and hopefully you too