Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Own Tempo Rockruff for the Taking!
(Jan 29, 2018, 10:19 AM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and I just got a Shiny Own Tempo Rockruff in my copy of Ultra Moon!

As such, I combed through the 100+ Rockruff I'd yet to release and plucked all the ones that had 31/31/31/X/31/31 and decided that instead of wasting them, I'd just give them away to all the people that want an Own Tempo Rockruff, missed the event, or just can't be bothered to breed one for themselves. I don't judge. If you'd like one, standard Amethyst 0mega giveaway rules apply, directions will be down below the Rockruff.

[Image: rockruff.png]
Rockruff @ (13 left in stock)
Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Jolly Nature
- Tackle
- Leer
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang

If you want one, follow these instructions:

1.) Fly to Hau'oli City
2.) Catch a Finneon
3.) Nickname it '0mega'
4.) Deposit it into the GTS for Rockruff (1 - 10)
5.) Leave a comment using this format:

[Image: finneon.png]
IGN:
Level of Finneon:
Poké Ball:
I have 30 Own Tempo Rockruff, so if you want one, scoop it up fast. I imagine they won't be here long. Also, if you want to reserve a Rockruff, let me know and I'll add it to the list below. Thanks so much for stopping everyone, and I hope y'all enjoy your Dusk form Lycanroc! Don't forget to rep too!

Battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii

Reservations:
@TheShinySuicune
@Dova 

I would love one of these is you still have one.  Thank you in advance

IGN: Darc
Level of Finneon: 17
Pokeball: Dive Ball
(Jun 17, 2018, 10:50 AM)0kamii Wrote: @NickVitale Sent. Enjoy!

The rest of you are going to have to redeposit. I was offline for a few days doing other things, and the vast majority seem to have been sniped. I apologize for the inconvenience. But hopefully I can get these Rockruff to you all soon! There's only 12 left, and it's first come first serve.

- 0kamii

[Image: finneon.png]
IGN: Arin
Level of Finneon: 15
Poké Ball: Quick Ball
Thanks again!

IGN: Amy
Level of Finneon: 16
Poké Ball: Normal Poke Ball

I’ve done the same as Shiny Pacebo (hope you don’t mind) and left a message "I want to trade for one of your precious Pokemon you've given a nickname to" to ward off snipers!
(Jun 18, 2018, 08:58 AM)CrazyHobo7634 Wrote: My finneon keep getting sniped. Could you just tell me when you're online so that I can put the pokemon up and the chances of it being taken before the trade will lessen?

Ignore the previous - got sniped!

New one:
IGN: Amy
Level of Finneon: 17
Poké Ball: Dive Ball
@Darc1475 Sent. Enjoy!  Big Grin
@CrazyHobo7634 Got sniped again. Sorry about that. I'm on all day, really. So it's really just a matter of whether or not I see it in time. Please bear with me and keep redepositing. I'll get to it first eventually. Okay?  Sad
@ashestodusters Sent. Enjoy!  Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

If y'all are having bad luck getting them sniped from me, you can always try dropping by @Bvbarmykyra's Own Tempo Rockruff thread and see if they can help you better. The link is right here. No hard feelings, as I know I'm not always the most attentive to my threads. I want all of you to get those Rockruff, and if you miss them from me, feel free to request one from them.

That's all I wanted to say!  Big Grin

- 0kamii

(Jun 19, 2018, 08:59 AM)0kamii Wrote: If y'all are having bad luck getting them sniped from me, you can always try dropping by @Bvbarmykyra's Own Tempo Rockruff thread and see if they can help you better. The link is right here. No hard feelings, as I know I'm not always the most attentive to my threads. I want all of you to get those Rockruff, and if you miss them from me, feel free to request one from them.

That's all I wanted to say!  Big Grin

- 0kamii

I just started playing Ultra Sun today. Would it be alright if I deposited a different pokemon for one of these rockruffs?
@webculb I suppose that'd be alright. Just make sure it's something rare so it won't get sniped easily. Like a Bonsly, or a Munchlax.

- 0kamii

(Jun 19, 2018, 03:34 PM)0kamii Wrote: @webculb I suppose that'd be alright. Just make sure it's something rare so it won't get sniped easily. Like a Bonsly, or a Munchlax.

- 0kamii

IGN: Andy
Level of Inkay 6
Poké Ball: Pokeball

We'll give this a try. Also thanks in advance.
@webculb Sent. Enjoy!  Big Grin

- 0kamii