Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Ultra Hojunhu's Ultra Bizarre Ultra Bazaar
Hi @Hojunhu. I am interested in an intimidate Litten. Right now I have breedjects of Axew, Kangaskhan, Sandile, and growlithe. I don't care if you give me the Perfect IV Litten or the breedjects one. Either way, I want it to have intimidate. Hopefully, you want one of my breedjects. Let me know. Thanks.
@Tridentbolt interested in that breedject Kang. What is the nature, ability and moves?
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Mar 9, 2018, 05:08 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: @Tridentbolt interested in that breedject Kang. What is the nature, ability and moves?

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Scrappy
Moves: Comet Punch, Leer, Double-Edge, Focus Energy
@Hojunhu Hi Smile I'm interested in a Foongus. I can offer either a 6IV Bagon or a 6IV Larvitar. Details below, let me know what you think.

Bagon:
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Rage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse

Larvitar:
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Guts
Moves: Bite, Leer, Dragon Dance
@Tridentbolt Sounds good.

@One Shot68 Larvitar for Foongus?
Sword and Shield Trades
@Hojunhu I can me online tonight and tomorrow. Let me know.
@Hojunhu Works for me, let me know when you get the chance.
@Hojunhu Thanks, but I already received a HA Litten elsewhere. Have a great day!
Hello @Hojunhu , I am looking for a Litten with HA breedject, with 1, 2, 3, or 4 IVs, so i can breed on my own so it can have my original ID. I have a few breedjects to offer: Charmander, Honedge, Larvitar, and Jangmo. Let me know if I have what you want!
@mmathewsVGC What's the info on Honedge? I have a 4IV female with your name on it.

Also, added Totodiles because they're fun.
Sword and Shield Trades