Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] My New Posting Schedule!
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and you've all probably noticed that I've missed quite a few posts the last month or so.

Usually, I'd make a lengthy post on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. This was meant to drum up user interest and get the conversation going between users. I've even had a few people tell me they've made accounts on the site specifically to weigh in on some of our discussions. While this is incredibily flattering, and I hope to continue sparking these kinds of talks, I kind of need to slow down a little.

Unfortunately, this isn't my full-time job. I have two jobs I work, and I'm also a full-time student. Therefore, my schedule isn't nearly as open as it was last year when I started binge writing posts for you all. However, be not disheartened! 0kamii is not going anywhere, I'm still your newest mod, and I will always strive to make more discussions and informative posts for your enjoyment. I merely need to reduce the number of times I feel obligated to make a post for you all. So below I have my new posting schedule:

Monday: (Anything)
Friday: (Anything)
Every Other Monday: (All Our Favorite)
Every Other Friday: (Something regarding VGC)

Hopefully this will help me organize my time, and disappoint fewer of you. Thanks so much for understanding as I try to manage my responsibilities IRL. You guys are the best readers ever, and like Kesha once said, "The best is yet to come!"

Thanks again, guys! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii

P.S. Amethyst 0mega's next giveaway goes live next week. The theme this month is 'BR VGC Steel-Type Pokémon.' Stay tuned for updates!
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Hey 0kamii, 

As one who is always happy to read your posts And has also had to take a week to recover from starting some new class.  I'm going to start to be back starting this weekend, where I hope to be able to make another thread.  

On top of that, I guess I should also make a schedule as to when to post, sooooo.... I guess I will try Saturday or Wednesday.

But I'm glad to see my Co-huna (yes that will always be my nickname for you) back in action,

~ FireTaco
Mawr
@0kamii What, what? We're doing a new giveaway?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion 

Fear not, Retro. You hosted the guild's January giveaway, so I'm doing our February giveaway.

This one is entirely hosted by moi. And it's not going live for a while yet. You have plenty of time to finish yours, and you don't have to lift a finger. Sorry, I must've forgotten to tell you. A side effect of all this extra work it seems. Two jobs and full-time classes leaves you with little freetime.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder