Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Just Completed my Living Pokedex!
Not sure where to post this. But I finally finished my Living Pokedex!
View it here: https://imgur.com/gallery/BN6wb

I started this project a long time ago. Around Gen 6 between XY and ORAS. But I suddenly stopped playing pokemon due to school. Then about summer last year I decided to continue completing my living pokedex. It was really tough to complete. I had to do numerous trades with my friends to first complete the national dex for ORAS (and to get some of their mons they were willing to donate), then to use the dexnav to catch the other pokemon I was missing for that gen. Getting the special event pokemons are the hardest. We don't have gamestop from where I'm from. Luckily there are generous people here to help me out! (special thanks to @Vietflame and @mste1602 for helping me get the mons I need). The post is getting long so I'll end it with a high note; it's never too late to achieve your goals no matter how hard it can be.
@Nyatalie Good job! I wish I could do that. I've always wanted to do a living dex.

Again, nice job! I'm impressed!  Smile
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Feb 10, 2018, 10:37 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Nyatalie Good job! I wish I could do that. I've always wanted to do a living dex.

Thanks! I think you can do it. It takes a lot of time and dedication to. It just gets hard with the legendaries and special events mons Sad
(Feb 10, 2018, 05:53 PM)Nyatalie Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2018, 10:37 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Nyatalie Good job! I wish I could do that. I've always wanted to do a living dex.

Thanks! I think you can do it. It takes a lot of time and dedication to. It just gets hard with the legendaries and special events mons Sad

@Nyatalie  Thank you. I bet I'm almost halfway without realizing it in Sun. I might give it a try!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Congrats! I'm working on mine now, just started yesterday
(Feb 10, 2018, 06:03 PM)moo311 Wrote: Congrats! I'm working on mine now, just started yesterday

Thanks! Good luck on completing yours! Smile