Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Claim Your Pokemon From Amethyst 0mega's Signature GA
Hey guys,

Amethyst 0mega's next giveaway is right around the corner, and some things need to be done in preparation; namely, giving out the last of the Pokemon from January's GA so we can start anew. I have a few Pokemon that are still up for grabs, and a few that need to be claimed by those who requested one, but were sniped. 

If you were sniped, or requested and have yet to receive a Pokemon:

I will be tagging you below. Please just redeposit a Mankey in the GTS. If you get repetitively sniped, we will Link Trade. IF YOUR POKEMON ARE NOT CLAIMED IN 48 HOURS, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THEM. PLEASE HURRY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following Pokemon are up for trade:

1 Nidoking

2 Lycanroc

If you want one, please deposit a Mankey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!

Retro
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I deposited a lvl 9 male mankey for nidoking its nicknamed ign is dark saichi
@Saichi Sent! Enjoy your Nidoking!  Smile

The following need to request their Pokemon:

@TheShinyMothim Emolga.

@Gustvius Lycanroc.

(Feb 10, 2018, 11:09 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: The following need to request their Pokemon:

@Dova Nidoking.

@TheShinyMothim Emolga.

@Gustvius Lycanroc.

Will deposit in a few minutes, after weve finished trading machoke.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I deposited a lvl 10 male mankey for typhlosion ign is dark saichi
Hi! I deposited a lvl 11 male mankey in a quickball, for Typhlosion please! IGN is Kal.
@Saichi Sent. Enjoy your Typhlosion!  Smile  

@ChivanChang  Sent. Enjoy your Typhlosion!  Smile  Also, it looks like this is your very first post on this website! Welcome! Here you will find traders, breeders, competitive battlers, and Pokemon lovers of all kinds. Why not post around a bit, and maybe introduce yourself in the Meet & Greet section? You'll love this place!  Big Grin

@RetroTyphlosion  Thanks! Yeah I just joined, started playing Pokemon with my cousin's DS! Trying to get into breeding so I've been on the lookout for anything of interest, I'll definitely snoop around a bit!
(Feb 10, 2018, 11:59 AM)ChivanChang Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion  Thanks! Yeah I just joined, started playing Pokemon with my cousin's DS! Trying to get into breeding so I've been on the lookout for anything of interest, I'll definitely snoop around a bit!

@ChivanChang Oh, breeding is the best thing ever (that Typhlosion was bred and trained by me in the first place)! We hope you enjoy your time here!