Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] VGC 2018 March International Challenge
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/d...e351c2cb5e

Full rules in above link.

Same rules as January's International Challenge and also same gift of 50BP and then CP awarded to those who qualify. Hopefully I remember to put my mega stone on my mega this time.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Dang new Competition already, wasn't the Ultra Sinnoh Classics just two days ago?

Well regardless guess this will be the prefect time to test out my Silvally team.

Hope to see you there man,

~FireTaco
Mawr
First I gotta actually buy U. Sun...  Dodgy
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Feb 27, 2018, 06:42 PM)FireTaco Wrote: Dang new Competition already, wasn't the Ultra Sinnoh Classics just two days ago?

Well regardless guess this will be the prefect time to test out my Silvally team.

Hope to see you there man,

~FireTaco
I thought it was quick too, but I guess there are 3 IC a year and none in the summer so one this quick makes sense.
Sword and Shield Trades
Bah, only 50 BP? Emolga, Garchomp, and Metagross can get that in the Battle Tree easy. If that's all there is this time 'round, I don't see a reason to compete.

I guess the top ranking players get CP, but we all know 0kamii isn't THAT talented. I'd rather earn my take in an actual tournament.

Darn you location, location, location... Dodgy

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Yeah 50 BP doesn't necessarily entice the casually competitive, but there's been a few people who didn't get worlds invites in the past by like 3 CP so for those in contention for invites, ICs can make or break.
Sword and Shield Trades