Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] [VGC18] Tapu Koko - 2 Movesets - Sweeper - Rain Pair
(o_o  )

(  o_o)

*steals rain set cause sky drop is fun*
Mawr
@FireTaco Stealing is aginst the law, I require payment or I will prosecute to the furthest extent I possibly can
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
mfw people actually think i play vgc

regardless, the ev spreads seem very simple, and while thats not a bad thing per say, maybe you could try to mess around with the calculator to see if you could make live a extra hit with some hp investment or something, especially since you run an assault vest set which would probably make good use of more defensive investment. specs looks solid, i've seen it in a couple vgc games i watched and your write up seems good enough

also is it just me or is a tapu koko in rain not especially surprising? like it gets thunder, and electric types on rain have been used a lot since they deal with bulky waters that checks rain mons. if you want you could experiement with brave bird to mess with bulu since its a good rain check, but idk how well that would work out. could be a cool gimmick tho

i should start playing vgc
@"yung lord" You should start playing VGC.

I did like what you said, the ev's could be messed around with, but like I said, it isn't designed to live for too long.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!