Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I'm Back From My Hiatus!
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but yes, after roughly 3 months away I am back! I've been in a rough spot lately, but things have gotten much better now, so I felt it was high time I make my return. I beat Ultra Sun in about 2 days and have moved over what I could, so as far as breeding goes, I'm back in business!

Sadly, due to not being able to renew my pokebank license 99% of my stock mons are gone, but everything else was saved! It'll take me awhile to get back up to speed on the state of the forums and Pokemon in general, but I'm gonna try to be as active as possible from now on. That is all!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
welcome back Smile
I was worried we'd lost you. Welcome back!
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@ScottyThunder Oh man, does that mean that you lost all mons deposited in the bank? Undecided

I always had the impression that if one does not renew the license one is just prevented to access the bank but any mons that were there will remain 'alive' after the license renew...
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@ScottyThunder Aaaay!!!! He back!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Mar 31, 2018, 07:08 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @ScottyThunder Oh man, does that mean that you lost all mons deposited in the bank? Undecided

I always had the impression that if one does not renew the license one is just prevented to access the bank but any mons that were there will remain 'alive' after the license renew...

From what I've read online it can take anywhere from a month to a year, but yes, after a while of your pass expiring they clean out your bank. I guess it's not that big a deal since I didn't lose any legendaries or events or nuthin, but now I gotta build my stock up again :P

Me too :') we were gone for almost the same amount of time lol good to see you back!! It's a shame we both disappeared....
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Mar 30, 2018, 07:54 PM)yung lord Wrote: welcome back Smile

Thanks man, good to see ya!

(Mar 31, 2018, 03:19 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: I was worried we'd lost you. Welcome back!

Still here! It's good to be back, brother!

(Mar 31, 2018, 07:27 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @ScottyThunder Aaaay!!!! He back!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin