Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 6IV Legit BR Pokémon - First come First Served!
(Apr 1, 2018, 03:38 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

Of course, I have just about finished retrotyphlosions Golisopod now (can't believe I got a 6IV in 6 eggs!!)
I will have it finished as soon as possible  Big Grin

No rush, thanks
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Tenebris_Kane It would be great if I could grab a Crustle. I actually wanted one with that exact set lol. If you want to extend the give away, I have 5Iv charmanders with dragon dance and dragon claw, along with 5iv Beldums. i could breed some more for you if you would like. Thanks Smile
(Apr 1, 2018, 11:55 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Do you want one of the following fire types:

Alola marowak (careful build), Camerupt, ninetails, delphox or blaziken?

I could do a switch out with an existing mon  Wink

@Tenebris_Kane So many nice options...! I would be happy to grab a Careful Marowak-A, but there is no need to change the current batch, because I don't want to take away others' opportunity to obtain those nice mons. But I will be waiting for the next batch! Cool
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@AverageJoe 

Crustle has been reserved  Big Grin  Thanks for the offers of more Pokémon but I am fine for now, I have a 6 IV charizard that I could use and to be honest I am just re-breeding my competitive 5IV BR Pokémon in order to get them to 6IV so in my Pokémon moon game I was looking at around 6 boxes of potential candidates (I won't have time for all of them!) with more in bank and other cartridges  Tongue

@Tenebris_Kane Thanks for saving the Crustle! However, I will not be around for about a week, so I will be able to trade with you when I come back. I am trading with moo at 10 this upcoming saturday. If you want, we could trade after that? Or schedule any time.
@AverageJoe 

That is fine since I still need to breed it and I will be breeding Pangoro first, If you want we could also trade via GTS if that saves time. You can just deposit a junk mon and I can send it over. I will let you know as soon as it is ready though  Big Grin

Hey, may I have a Salamence please? :P
@rekt_mudkip

It's reserved  Tongue

As a random side note, I am surprised nobody went for the greninja yet..

(Apr 2, 2018, 04:09 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @rekt_mudkip

It's reserved  Tongue

As a random side note, I am surprised nobody went for the greninja yet..
thanks!
Hi @Tenebris_Kane , may I have Greninja?