Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shinies for trade
I have a shiny Wingull, Yungoos and a Barbaracle I want trade for shinies. Just make me an offer and I'll tell you if I want it.
I have a Shiny A-Diglett that I'll trade for Barbaracle or Wingull...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion  I'll give you the Wingull for it. I'm availible all day today and tomorrow.
@AstroDwarf I'll consider it... let me think... I know this sounds odd for shiny trading, but what is the Nature/IVs?

@RetroTyphlosion  
Nature: Modest
It says all the IVs are the best.
If that's the case, its most likely non-legit (not that I have too much of a problem with that, but I might retract my offer for something non-legit as well).

(Apr 7, 2018, 03:09 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: If that's the case, its most likely non-legit (not that I have too much of a problem with that, but I might retract my offer for something non-legit as well).

Okay, that's understandable. Just make another offer and I'll tell you if I'll take it or not.
All right, let me see...

Word of advice: If a Pokemon is illegal, let everyone know. Many consider it a rip-off to get a Pokemon they worked hard to catch for a non-legit. In fact, its a scam. Let everyone know, or you might end up in hot water.

@RetroTyphlosion 
If I had known or even thought about it, I would have said something. But something so minor as a Wingull, it didn't even cross my mind.
@AstroDwarf Don't worry about it, it doesn't bother me. 

What do you think for a shiny Zekrom? I might have two...