Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 4-6 iv ralts giveaway!
This is my first giveaway! I have tons of ralts to giveaway after breeding like crazy to get a modest 6iv female ralts. I was successful! But now I have around 200 ralts to giveaway and I have to admit I haven’t been filling my Pokédex as fast as usual in UM. Post an offer on a Pokémon, I check if I need it in my Pokédex, and if I need it I’ll tell you to put it in the GTS and will use a randomizer to see if you get a 4 iv, 5 iv, or the rare 6 iv! Only 2 of the 6 iv!

how to get your ralts: 
post 1:
pokemon offer
(eg. umbreon)

i tell you if I need it

If yes:
send Pokémon to GTS and request lvl 1-10 ralts

post 2 (if yes):
pokemon: (eg umbreon)
lvl: (eg 23)
then get your ralts!
Update: all are 100% legit
Update (sorry for all the updates it’s just some people may want to know this stuff)
i have more 5 iv than 4 iv, more 4 iv than 3 iv, and a lot of the 5 iv are very close to 6 iv but I’m still counting them as 5. Final numbers posted later
Final numbers: 4 3iv (not going to offer 3 iv since there’s not enough), 57 4iv, 100 5iv (wow perfect 100), 2 6iv.
(Apr 16, 2018, 02:42 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Toxic_strike I might take one of these... I'd like one for a breeding project. I'll request one here soon.

Ok but I only am able to answer requests (tell you if I need them in my Pokédex or not) 12pm-4pm (low time) 4pm-7pm (guaranteed time) and send Pokémon to GTS 4pm-7pm
Nevermind. I won't pay for something I can breed myself. More than willing to offer Pokedex help, however, if you need it. PM me if you do.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
It's not really a giveaway if you're expecting specific things, though.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Apr 16, 2018, 04:18 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Nevermind. I won't pay for something I can breed myself. More than willing to offer Pokedex help, however, if you need it. PM me if you do.

That’s ok. It’s just that I’m doing this giveaway to empty my pc so I don’t really need to get rid of 200 ralts just to get 200 weak useless Pokémon like rattata. Like I understand doing that if you hack in amazing shiny 6iv legendary Pokémon but I got these just from grinding eggs so I never wanted them in the first place.
(Apr 17, 2018, 08:32 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: It's not really a giveaway if you're expecting specific things, though.

Yes but I’m doing this to get rid of them to empty my pc not to fill my pc back up with dumb ratattas or metapods. I didn’t hack these and I never wanted them in the first place they are just a byproduct of breeding
I'd have to look at my storage, but could I have a female Ralts? I don't know who I have. Relicanth??