Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sorry About That...
Hey guys,

I wanted to apologize. I have not always posted in appropriate threads, and I have been the source of a few not nice things and replies to threads with not very nice content. I will try to do better in the future, and I am deleting what is not 100% perfect. As a longtime member, I feel bad about this, and I hope for forgiveness.

Thank you,
RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion What
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris Yes. I feel as though I have supported things that I should not have.  You may have noticed me deleting or editing posts or threads; that is because they believe what I think is questionable content.

June 2, 2018:  I just deleted a few more of my posts.  Again, I apologize for anything I have posted about innapropriate content or on not-nice threads.  I referenced a game that I am not sure if it is totally and completely appropriate, and I should not have.  I am sorry.
-Retro

@RetroTyphlosion You are one of the most dedicated users of this community and everybody knows it — with high-level good intentions such as yours you shouldn't feel excessively concerned about the quality of your posts, let alone blame yourself for that!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@RetroTyphlosion You're all good man. If you were doing anything that wasn't allowed on the forums we would have talked to you about it.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!