Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[PC] Town Of Salem User List and Tips
Evyii The guide is looking incredible! Can't wait to play some more town of salem with you guys!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Thank You! I've currently stopped playing for a bit since I have a lot of school assignments. But it is finally the weekend and I can play any of these days :D

Also will add tips for the ones I'm missing just that Sheriff ain't hard at all, but if I could get help filling up Executioner and Jester tips, I would thoroughly (cause they are quite hard).
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

I wish I could play this but my tablet can't run it and yes I'm using a tabletSad
I'm soon going to get an Asus Chromebook but God only 16 gigabytes of storage
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

ever since I saw this thread I've been watching a lot of it on youtube and it looks so fun
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

@matabro Oh yeah it is, my favorite person who streams this is ChilledChaos and the entire Derp Crew
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

my favorite episode by far was the one where zee was the girl aka the jesture
#Teamforum

Hi Evyii!
Here's my name: W1shfulTh1nking

Can't wait to play with you guys! (I'm still relatively new :P )
LonerBird here :D