1 25.00%
nintendos
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Which shinies do you prefer
ok, my least favourite shinies would have to be sharpedo and nidoqueen. so i decided to take matters into my own hands with sharpedo... and got a little carried away and ended up doing all three. im bored so i decided im going to post it here: https://imgur.com/a/EPiZndH
just tell me which you like best in the replies, i was going to do a poll but im a noob and cant figure it out xD
Nothing against you, but personally, i prefer gamefreaks shinies for that particular set, but some of my least favorite shinies are blaziken, scyther and mankey. But i do like what you did with Carvanha. Wink

Even though, i like scizor's shiny, scyther is just not good. Another point that you brought up that i completely agree with is the fact that nidoqueen's shiny is not good at all.

Just wanted say that Sharpedo's shiny is one of my favorite shinies for a pokemon.

A little edit: The reason that i am not so fond of blaziken's shiny is because i am currently shiny hunting for a shiny torchic, it has been 423 encounters so far, full odds... This sucks, i bring this up because i might be one of the only people who likes his shiny but it doesnt change much, as someone on youtube said, i dont know exactly who, but i do know that he brought this up and he said that he would have prefered a black and red shiny kind of like charizard and a little bit like greninja.
(Aug 5, 2018, 08:20 PM)Bug Wrote: Nothing against you, but personally, i prefer gamefreaks shinies for that particular set, but some of my least favorite shinies are blaziken, scyther and mankey. But i do like what you did with Carvanha. Wink

Even though, i like scizor's shiny, scyther is just not good. Another point that you brought up that i completely agree with is the fact that nidoqueen's shiny is not good at all.

Just wanted say that Sharpedo's shiny is one of my favorite shinies for a pokemon.

A little edit: The reason that i am not so fond of blaziken's shiny is because i am currently shiny hunting for a shiny torchic, it has been 423 encounters so far, full odds... This sucks, i bring this up because i might be one of the only people who likes his shiny but it doesnt change much, as someone on youtube said, i dont know exactly who, but i do know that he brought this up and he said that he would have prefered a black and red shiny kind of like charizard and a little bit like greninja.
Honestly, I like the shiny, pink shinies aren't bad. My big problem is the concept of the shiny. I don't think a colour like pink, especially that bright of a pink, should go with a pokemon that is based on a fearsome predator or a dark type. I have the same problem with the shiny weavile. Dark types are (theoretically) supposed to be mean or mean looking, but making them a colour that is often (not always) associated with bright feelings and happiness like pink takes away that factor and that is why I changed it. I personally loved the original sharpedo design and was trying to stay with the aesthetic of dark types that I previously mentioned with the deep nearly blood red colour as the main design (as for the other colours I REALLY like aqua and thought the green went well).