Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Is the Team Builder going to be updated anytime soon?
I really like the team builder on this site. It's a lot more helpful than most team builders because I like the ability to easily read what my team is weak to and what it resists.

However, it's not up to date with Ultra Sun and Moon and it's really hard for building teams that have Pokemon like Naganadel or Blacephalon.

Also, giving your Pokemon the moves in the builder is kind of weird as well because some of the moves don't show up. It's not even that they're moves that the Pokemon got in USUM, they're moves that the Pokemon have had for a while.

For example, the team builder doesn't allow us to give Weavile Icicle Crash, even though he had it since X and Y.

Also, it would be pretty cool if we could specify our Pokemons' Hidden Powers, like give our Tapu Koko Hidden Power Ice instead of just giving it Hidden Power.

I'm sorry if I'm being rude or if there is a reason the Team Builder is like this. I'm new here, so I'm not familiar with whats going on in the site.
Hi, I am just going to throw an @Agro in here since they are an admin who has control over the technical stuff

(Aug 10, 2018, 02:38 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Hi, I am just going to throw an @Agro in here since they are an admin who has control over the technical stuff

Thanks, man! That's really nice of you :D