Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

legit HA tyrunt
does anyone have a legit HA tyrunt from the ORAS Battle of Hoenn in 2015?

really want that event pokemon, have other event pokemon and shinies to trade with.
(Oct 7, 2018, 05:10 PM)lukelukeluke Wrote: does anyone have a legit HA tyrunt from the ORAS Battle of Hoenn in 2015?

really want that event pokemon, have other event pokemon and shinies to trade with.
I've got one that was self redeemed in my AS game. Still have wc proof if you're interested in that. Do you have any other events for a fair trade ? Let me know. Smile
(Oct 8, 2018, 10:01 AM)VizHax Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2018, 05:10 PM)lukelukeluke Wrote: does anyone have a legit HA tyrunt from the ORAS Battle of Hoenn in 2015?

I've got one that was self redeemed in my AS game. Still have wc proof if you're interested in that. Do you have any other events for a fair trade ? Let me know. Smile

i have a spare arceus and meloetta, from the legendary giveaway last year or 2016 i think? would that interest you?

coud i have proof that the tyrunt wasnt cloned and the wc as well if you dont mind? just wanna make sure its legit
(Oct 9, 2018, 12:17 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote:

i have a spare arceus and meloetta, from the legendary giveaway last year or 2016 i think? would that interest you?

coud i have proof that the tyrunt wasnt cloned and the wc as well if you dont mind? just wanna make sure its legit

also, you can't transfer wonder cards right?
(Oct 9, 2018, 12:22 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote:

Wondercards can't be transfered, but If you have Discord I can show you proof on there.
(Oct 9, 2018, 09:18 AM)VizHax Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2018, 12:22 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote:

Wondercards can't be transfered, but If you have Discord I can show you proof on there.

lukelukeluke #1292

are you able to find me on discord?
I sent you a request on discord