Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] 6 IV Wimpods and 4 IV Alolan Vulpixs
Breedjects from my shiny hunting all are level one

Pokemon-Gender-Nature-Maxed IVs (Taken/Available) 

Wimpod-Female-Lonely-All (Available) 
Wimpod-Male-Docile-All (Available)
Wimpod-Female-Hasty-All (Available)
Wimpod-Male-Sassy-All (Available)

Vulpix-Male-Rash-Hp/Atk/Spd/Sp.Atk (Available)
Vulpix-Female-Sassy-Hp/Spd/Sp.Def/Sp.Atk (Available)
Vulpix-Male-Jolly-Hp/Def/Spd/Sp.Atk (Available)
Vulpix-Female-Naughty-Hp/Atk/Spd/Sp.Atk (Available)
I'd be interested in your Sassy Wimpod. What do you want for it?
(Dec 1, 2018, 08:46 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote: I'd be interested in your Sassy Wimpod. What do you want for it?

@DrumminBeard  If you have any 5/6 iv pokemon you don't want that would be a fair trade, if not I can still trade for really anything.
Notice!: These are all still up for grabs!
(Dec 2, 2018, 01:00 PM)mkoch99 Wrote:
(Dec 1, 2018, 08:46 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote: I'd be interested in your Sassy Wimpod. What do you want for it?

@DrumminBeard  If you have any 5/6 iv pokemon you don't want that would be a fair trade, if not I can still trade for really anything.

Sorry for the late response. I'm sure I can find something to offer you. I will have to get back to you here though, so we can work something out. I'm still interested; it's just a busy time for me at the moment.
(Dec 12, 2018, 01:25 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote:
(Dec 2, 2018, 01:00 PM)mkoch99 Wrote:

Sorry for the late response. I'm sure I can find something to offer you. I will have to get back to you here though, so we can work something out. I'm still interested; it's just a busy time for me at the moment.

@DrumminBeard  Thats okay, just PM me if this thread closes due to inactivity (which is annoying)