Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] XY/ORAS Hoopa and Volcanion
Hey everyone!

New user here so be gentle. I've been out of the game for a bit and missed the events for Hoopa and Volcanion. Now that the 8th gen is coming I'd really like to close the 3DS era by finishing both 6th and 7th gen dexes. I only need these two and I will have finally finished it. But I can't seem to find anyone who can get them for me. I'm not a stickler for legality, only that it needs to be able to be banked to 7th gen afterwards. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.
(Aug 20, 2019, 12:45 PM)lexnaum Wrote: Hey everyone!

New user here so be gentle. I've been out of the game for a bit and missed the events for Hoopa and Volcanion. Now that the 8th gen is coming I'd really like to close the 3DS era by finishing both 6th and 7th gen dexes. I only need these two and I will have finally finished it. But I can't seem to find anyone who can get them for me. I'm not a stickler for legality, only that it needs to be able to be banked to 7th gen afterwards. If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Hey @lexnaum. Welcome back to the game Wink I can clone my Volcanion and Hoopa for you. They are both from the original event. If you still need them send me a pm or just react here Smile ORAS would be easier for me since i already have clones of them in there but i can send them to X of course by using the pokébank.
(Aug 21, 2019, 12:34 AM)OnomaNunn Wrote:

Hey @lexnaum. Welcome back to the game Wink I can clone my Volcanion and Hoopa for you. They are both from the original event. If you still need them send me a pm or just react here Smile ORAS would be easier for me since i already have clones of them in there but i can send them to X of course by using the pokébank.

Hey @OnomaNunn ! I'd really appreciate those clones. I'm on EST and free from 3:30 PM to 10:00 PM. ORAS works for me.
(Aug 21, 2019, 12:40 PM)lexnaum Wrote:
(Aug 21, 2019, 12:34 AM)OnomaNunn Wrote:

Hey @OnomaNunn ! I'd really appreciate those clones. I'm on EST and free from 3:30 PM to 10:00 PM. ORAS works for me.

I am on GMT+2 so i think i am 6 hours ahead of you. If that is the case then i would only be available between 3.30 pm (which is 9.30 pm for me) and 5 pm your time whis is 11 pm for me. The clones are ready and roaring to go Wink My FC is 1307 - 0051 - 9970. Send me your either in a pm or post it here Smile