Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Welcoming a New Amethyst 0mega Guild Member!
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the acceptance of a new Amethyst 0mega guild member, @DrumminBeard! This user has completed his entrance test, and we are increadibly excited to welcome him to the guild. Please give him your congratulations and maybe a few reps, he has earned it!  Big Grin 

For those of you who don't know what we do, Amethyst 0mega is a guild of Pokemon players that help other users breed and train their Pokemon, and most importantly, hold giveaways of legitimate competive Pokemon. Speaking of which...

Don't forget to be on the lookout for our guild's future giveaways! We are planning one soon, maybe within the next month. Get ready!

Also, if any experienced Pokemon breeders or EV trainers would like to join a guild focused on enjoying Pokemon competitively, shoot me a PM. We'd love to have new members!

That's all for now. Thank you for your support of Amethyst 0mega

-RetroTyphlosion, acting head of Amethyst 0mega
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Hey, everyone! Firstly, thanks to @RetroTyphlosion for making theirself available for my test this weekend, and I want to add that I'm very happy to be a part of Amethyst 0mega now! Smile

I want to give a shoutout to @Pwimawh_Kiogah, for asking to join a couple months ago; which prompted me to inquire in the first place. I hadn't realized the group was open for membership, but we totally are! It's an accessible test too, btw. This was my first intentional breeding project ever, yet even I managed it without trouble. So no worries, if you're new to breeding.

I look forward to serving the community here, and bringing smiles to faces all over the world. Take care, everyone; and don't be a stranger. Hit me up any time! :D
Dear Sirs,
congratulations @DrumminBeard; good job!
Best,
Gernot
Congratulations, @DrumminBeard! Also, thanks @RetroTyphlosion for taking up the challenge.

I am sorry that I disappeared for a while ---- I've been swamped with work and other things. I'll still be around, of course, but maybe not as often.
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Sep 2, 2019, 04:55 PM)DrumminBeard Wrote: Hey, everyone! Firstly, thanks to @RetroTyphlosion for making theirself available for my test this weekend, and I want to add that I'm very happy to be a part of Amethyst 0mega now! Smile

I want to give a shoutout to @Pwimawh_Kiogah, for asking to join a couple months ago; which prompted me to inquire in the first place. I hadn't realized the group was open for membership, but we totally are! It's an accessible test too, btw. This was my first intentional breeding project ever, yet even I managed it without trouble. So no worries, if you're new to breeding.

I look forward to serving the community here, and bringing smiles to faces all over the world. Take care, everyone; and don't be a stranger. Hit me up any time! :D
Woah I’m late sorry. I’ll be online more often. I’m happy to have helped get you here.