Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

A guide to Sword and Shield (Pokemon Camps)
Star 
Hello, all! Newdll here!! I will be offering a few tips on how to get the most out of your experience with camping in Sword and Shield. For this post, I will be explaining on how to get different types of toys for your mons, and even how to throw the ball further!!

Let's get started!!

[Image: 76642454_10215461583787881_938443825825710080_o.0.jpg]

For starters, let's talk about how to get different types of Pokeball toys!! That's right!! You can get different toys to play with your pokemon!! Depending on how many different types of curry you make, you can get up to 6 different types of pokeball toys!! 

Fresh Ball- 5 Curries
Weighted Ball- 10 Curries
Soothe Ball- 15 Curries
Mirror Ball- 30 Curries
Tympole Ball- 50 Curries
Champion Ball- 151 Curries
(Source: Guide to gettinng more toys in SWSH)

The balls have different mechanics, such as the Heavy ball will be heavier when you throw it, and the Soothe ball will make a light ringing sound when it lands on the ground. You can change the type of balls by pressing 'Y' annd flipping between the different types. You can even throw the ball further if you hold down the 'A' button. The longer you hold it down, the further it will go!

[Image: Screen_Shot_2019_11_15_at_2.45.35_PM.0.png]

Have fun playing with your Pokemon!! Remember: the more you spend time with your pokemon, the more they will love you. So, give Sniffles the Stufful all the time you can spend with it~! She will thank you for it later Heart Tongue

That's it for this post! Join me tomorrow and I'll explain how to get Charizard level curry!!
I need to get them all for sniffles xD
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@stephenWITNESS Sniffles will be most greatful!!