Poll: Is it even WORTH trading Let’s Go G-Max Pokémon for ANYTHING, for example version exclusive to legends?
This poll is closed.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Trading question (G-Max Eevee, Specifics etc.)
Question 
So I've been hearing in several places that it's possible to trade G-Max Eevee/Pikachu. It kinda makes sense, since they aren't *exactly* events, but then we've not really had many pokémon exclusively obtained in the same way, so is it true? And since there are very few people that seem to be link trading (or able to link trade), it'd be almost impossible to come across someone with, say, a G-Max Eevee.
1. What methods could there be to finding more trade partners (and does link trade search closer to your area first)?
2. Does link trade autoset to Internet if you have a subscription, or do you need to manually change it from local. If it's local at first, HOW do you change it?
3. What would be a reasonable and likely acceptable offer for such pokémon? I mean there's less than half to choose from, and no event pokémon.

Thanks for reading.

(And if you want to hear the odd reason that I pushed to get Shield before/instead of LG, Eevee, my sister said it's a waste of money... because Yellow isn't in it. Plus I'd have to wait half a year or a whole year now, unless I have a random trip out, which isn't likely anymore).
@Pwimawh_Kiogah 

Hello there!

If you want to find more trade partners, go online, to a place like this forum. Don't do random trades with strangers with the Y-Comm, nobody's going to offer a G-Max Pokemon.

To trade on the Internet, open the Y-Comm, and press +. That's literally it.

Offers for a G-Max would include shinies, HAs, and Apriballs, among mints and other super-rare items.

I don't know if it would be possible to trade a G-Max Eevee or Pikachu, I haven't looked into that yet.

Hope this helps, 
Retro

(And, to answer an earlier question, you need an internet subscription to participate in Amethyst 0mega... we use it for everything. You'll need a subscription.... no exceptions. You can also find a 6 IV Ditto by asking around, or potentially hunting for one, if you're really committed. There's YouTube videos on it, if you're interested....)
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Dec 28, 2019, 08:00 AM)Pwimawh_Kiogah Wrote: (And if you want to hear the odd reason that I pushed to get Shield before/instead of LG, Eevee, my sister said it's a waste of money... because Yellow isn't in it. Plus I'd have to wait half a year or a whole year now, unless I have a random trip out, which isn't likely anymore).

If it helps, I still haven't gotten Let's Go and no plans to.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Dec 31, 2019, 09:12 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Pwimawh_Kiogah 

Hello there!

If you want to find more trade partners, go online, to a place like this forum. Don't do random trades with strangers with the Y-Comm, nobody's going to offer a G-Max Pokemon.

To trade on the Internet, open the Y-Comm, and press +. That's literally it.

Offers for a G-Max would include shinies, HAs, and Apriballs, among mints and other super-rare items.

I don't know if it would be possible to trade a G-Max Eevee or Pikachu, I haven't looked into that yet.

Hope this helps, 
Retro

(And, to answer an earlier question, you need an internet subscription to participate in Amethyst 0mega... we use it for everything. You'll need a subscription.... no exceptions. You can also find a 6 IV Ditto by asking around, or potentially hunting for one, if you're really committed. There's YouTube videos on it, if you're interested....)

Ah, thank you! And it turns out I have a subscription :3