Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Melmetal/Meltan
Hey everyone! 
With the introdiction of pokemon bank, I was hoping to be able to find someone who would be willing to trade me a Melmetal or a Meltan. Thank you so much!
I need those too, never played Let's go games, if somebody could help me, I'll be very happy too, than you all
Hi guys.

I hope you are both well. I have a couple of Meltans spare. I am also looking for a Melmetal. I could swap for a Lunala and Zamazenta? I’m desperately looking for both!

Thanks
@Scasserra91 I will give you a lunala for a meltan. My lunala has a nickname, and I cannot change it. I hope that is ok.
(Feb 13, 2020, 02:52 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Scasserra91 I will give you a lunala for a meltan. My lunala has a nickname, and I cannot change it. I hope that is ok.

Yes that’s fine mate. Thank you very much. Can the transfer happen in SW/SH or does it have to be home?

FC for Home - GEGKFFAVKGRZ

Nintendo Switch - SW-1654-6008-5223
@Scasserra91 sw-4477-6051-3039

lmk when you'll be avilable
(Feb 13, 2020, 06:11 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: @Scasserra91 sw-4477-6051-3039

lmk when you'll be avilable

I have added you mate. Add me back and we will trade. If you like as well I am after some more Pokemon in terms of Zamazenta and some beast Pokemon if you have any spare please ?
What do you have to offer for a Melmetal?
(Feb 15, 2020, 02:49 PM)Mr_Crypolic V2 Wrote: What do you have to offer for a Melmetal?
What do you want