Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Any help would be appreciated :)
Heart 
Hey everyone I used to be pretty active in this forum and tried to help people out as much as I could, but I haven't been around or even played pokemon for a couple of years. Now i am starting out again from almost scratch :/ So if there are any generous trainers out there that want to help me out pls let me know Big Grin

I'm looking for any spare 6iv pokemon or a 6iv foreign ditto and if anybody has any spare legendaries from the sun and moon games that would be super helpful Smile Also if anybody could help me get a zeraora that would be insane!! He is one of my favorite new Pokemon and I missed out sadly.

Thank you all and have a great Pokemon journey!
(Feb 19, 2020, 06:32 PM)Blkreaper Wrote: Hey everyone I used to be pretty active in this forum and tried to help people out as much as I could, but I haven't been around or even played pokemon for a couple of years. Now i am starting out again from almost scratch :/ So if there are any generous trainers out there that want to help me out pls let me know Big Grin

I'm looking for any spare 6iv pokemon or a 6iv foreign ditto and if anybody has any spare legendaries from the sun and moon games that would be super helpful Smile Also if anybody could help me get a zeraora that would be insane!! He is one of my favorite new Pokemon and I missed out sadly.

Thank you all and have a great Pokemon journey!
what game do you want this for
Hey I am looking for stuff for shield and I have pokemon home also Smile
I *should* have a 6IV Ditto to spare, just to get you started.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Feb 20, 2020, 09:15 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: I *should* have a 6IV Ditto to spare, just to get you started.

That would be awesome!! Lol I haven't played for so long I'm not even really sure how we go about trading now? Do we use SwSh or do we use pokemon home? And thank you very much for helping!
@Blkreaper You can use Home or SwSh. SwSh utilizes 4 digit room codes and matches a pair of trainers who input the same code. Might be easier.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades