croagunk
solosis
vullaby
spritzee
goomy
oranguru
drampa
i also need a rhyperior

i do have some hidden ability mons I can breed and trade for them just let me know what you'd like and I'll see what I can do thanks in advance
I'm down, same situation, but i need

Flapple (really just the Tart Apple)
Scraggy
Gothita
Turtonator
Solrock
Seedot
and a Zacian, but I understand about that fellow.

If you've got time, I can do some back and forths for the trade evolutions as well. Breeding now
(Mar 19, 2020, 01:48 PM)VagrantMK5 Wrote: I'm down, same situation, but i need

Flapple (really just the Tart Apple)
Scraggy
Gothita
Turtonator
Solrock
Seedot
and a Zacian, but I understand about that fellow.

If you've got time, I can do some back and forths for the trade evolutions as well. Breeding now

Give me like an hour to breed these I don't have turtonator but I'll send you the Zacian
ooh, delightful. I finished the breeding just let me know!
(Mar 19, 2020, 02:59 PM)VagrantMK5 Wrote: ooh, delightful. I finished the breeding just let me know!

Set link code to 5413 I'm just waiting on you
(Mar 19, 2020, 03:54 PM)Hippityhoopa Wrote:
(Mar 19, 2020, 02:59 PM)VagrantMK5 Wrote: ooh, delightful. I finished the breeding just let me know!

You Down for some trade-backs too? I have a swirlix, Spritzee, Rhydon, Feebas, and Shelmet/Karrablast
(Mar 19, 2020, 04:07 PM)VagrantMK5 Wrote:

You Down for some trade-backs too? I have a swirlix, Spritzee, Rhydon, Feebas, and Shelmet/Karrablast

You have to put the items on to evolve spritzer and swirlix and rhydon can you send me mine back
(Mar 19, 2020, 04:12 PM)Hippityhoopa Wrote:
(Mar 19, 2020, 04:07 PM)VagrantMK5 Wrote:

You have to put the items on to evolve spritzer and swirlix and rhydon can you send me mine back

Figure out the items and put them on and then we can trade later today it looks like you don't have any of the items