Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Something...
IDK Wanna trade?
Sure, what games do you have, and do you have any of the following:[font]Arceus[/font][font]Victini[/font][font]Meloetta[/font][font]Genesect[/font][font]Diancie[/font][font]hoopa[/font][font]volcanion[/font]
(Jul 16, 2020, 05:45 PM)Anon293 Wrote: Sure, what games do you have, and do you have any of the following:ArceusVictiniMeloettaGenesectDianciehoopavolcanion

I have Alpha Sapphire, sorry for late reply. No, I don't have any of those. I do have a shiny Tentacool, Carvanha, and Magikarp. I also have a Thundurus. Haven't had the game for very long so I don't have a ton of stuff.
(Jul 18, 2020, 09:29 PM)ChainLincFence Wrote:
(Jul 16, 2020, 05:45 PM)Anon293 Wrote: Sure, what games do you have, and do you have any of the following:ArceusVictiniMeloettaGenesectDianciehoopavolcanion

I have Alpha Sapphire, sorry for late reply. No, I don't have any of those. I do have a shiny Tentacool, Carvanha, and Magikarp. I also have a Thundurus. Haven't had the game for very long so I don't have a ton of stuff.

Ok, I am willing to accept anything legendary, mythical, or shiny. If there is anything specific that you would like, tell me and I'll let you know if I have it. If you'd rather I list off all that I have available, then join my discord and I'll tell you everything I have. Here is a link to my discord https://discord.gg/WArnAuj
(Jul 20, 2020, 05:55 PM)Anon293 Wrote:
(Jul 18, 2020, 09:29 PM)ChainLincFence Wrote:

Ok, I am willing to accept anything legendary, mythical, or shiny. If there is anything specific that you would like, tell me and I'll let you know if I have it. If you'd rather I list off all that I have available, then join my discord and I'll tell you everything I have. Here is a link to my discord https://discord.gg/WArnAuj
Ok i am in check ur Discord