Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] The Justin Flynn
Heart 
Heart I've never made a post here and I should have made an account years ago. I just wanted say that I miss you Justin and your community. I know you are sick and I hope you get better, I've been checking in on you for years including this website and I wish you the best. You're streams were part of my childhood including your band ohnickel, I'm 21 now and I still think about the old days. Thanks for being a part of my life and I hope to one day see you out in the internet again love you dog.
(Apr 25, 2022, 01:57 PM)SirJackals Wrote: Heart I've never made a post here and I should have made an account years ago. I just wanted say that I miss you Justin and your community. I know you are sick and I hope you get better, I've been checking in on you for years including this website and I wish you the best. You're streams were part of my childhood including your band ohnickel, I'm 21 now and I still think about the old days. Thanks for being a part of my life and I hope to one day see you out in the internet again love you dog.

Same here man, Its been so long, I've been listening to the band album the last few days and made me really think and miss Justin. I really do hope he is doing better. That dude has such an impact on many of us, he was a big part of my sanity and mental well being back in the stream days and pizza parties lol. Hey Justin, if you happen to see these at some point, just give us a wave or heart, let us know you are there and hopefully doing well. Love ya Flynn and hope to hear back soon! @Justin
same as me...