Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY & ORAS] How to PokeGen on XY/ORAS Without Gateway or Cyber Gadget
(Feb 21, 2015, 10:57 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: send me the file of that pokemon, ill open it in pkhex and make sure everything is legal on it

Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x5hw5f...Kyogre.ekx
I rename the file to pokemon.ekx when moving it to the SD card btw.
(Feb 21, 2015, 10:37 AM)rocshawott Wrote: Hey there guys, I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue real quick. I genned a Kyogre which was basically a clone of the one I got in AS, everything from the moves to the OT and SID were identical as I tried to make it as legit as it gets, but whenever I try to trade it on GTS (for a groudon) it says that it's a special pokemon and it can't be traded, even though it's not marked as a fateful encounter and it's in a masterball. I checked again and again and everything is identical to my legit Kyogre I caught myself but it still won't go through. Anyone has any idea as to why that is happening?

Kyogre and groudon can't be traded through the GTS If they have their signature move that's exclusive to ORAS
(Feb 21, 2015, 01:34 PM)AquaX101 Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2015, 10:37 AM)rocshawott Wrote: Hey there guys, I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue real quick. I genned a Kyogre which was basically a clone of the one I got in AS, everything from the moves to the OT and SID were identical as I tried to make it as legit as it gets, but whenever I try to trade it on GTS (for a groudon) it says that it's a special pokemon and it can't be traded, even though it's not marked as a fateful encounter and it's in a masterball. I checked again and again and everything is identical to my legit Kyogre I caught myself but it still won't go through. Anyone has any idea as to why that is happening?

Kyogre and groudon can't be traded through the GTS If they have their signature move that's exclusive to ORAS

That makes a lot of sense, thanks for the help!
Does any one have a website I can go to to get the met data (what game,where you found it,what level you found it) because I want to do giveaways and I need the proper met info in order to use them online witch I can never seem to find.
DuncanKneeDeep has a new Pokegenning method on his youtube channel. I haven't tried it or anything but a lot of people are confirming that it works. No need for powersaves or any external devices. Uses PKHex and the 3ds camera (yep, the camera)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3iBdCm7...youtu.be&a
2 new tutorials are coming today! (The new pokegen tutorial above and as well as a surprise!)
The newest method is out now!
What bout the sooorprize?
(Feb 26, 2015, 07:47 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: What bout the sooorprize?

What's sooorprize?
(Mar 1, 2015, 08:25 PM)AquaX101 Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2015, 07:47 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: What bout the sooorprize?

What's sooorprize?

i think he means surprise