Poll: Was this tutorial usefull ?
Yes
Maybe ? *troll face*
No
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

PokeGen is Back to XYORAS - TubeHax + PKHex Tutorials |OUTDATED|
(Sep 15, 2015, 11:05 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: ummm... guys check this link to my 3ds folder contents i can't get save manager on my homebrew
http://i.imgur.com/gsvnVWz.png
well f i can't do save manager is there any way i can just scan those codes to inject?

you have to unzip the save manager folder
(Sep 16, 2015, 03:30 PM)Apo Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2015, 11:05 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: ummm... guys check this link to my 3ds folder contents i can't get save manager on my homebrew
http://i.imgur.com/gsvnVWz.png
well f i can't do save manager is there any way i can just scan those codes to inject?

you have to unzip the save manager folder

In the picture he has the zipped and unzipped folder, i think the problem may be the presence of the zip folder.

Hi,
Awesome tutorial! Very clear, thanks for that! :)
I just have one question: everytime I want to download the "starter" it downloads a Windows Word file which I can't extract, as you can see in de image below (of me making this post :P).

[Image: ZzXwsr.png]

The "save_manager" does work.

Is there any other way to download it?

Thanks in advance!
(Sep 18, 2015, 12:13 AM)lilly2712 Wrote: Hi,
Awesome tutorial! Very clear, thanks for that! Smile
I just have one question: everytime I want to download the "starter" it downloads a Windows Word file which I can't extract, as you can see in de image below (of me making this post :P).

[Image: ZzXwsr.png]

The "save_manager" does work.

Is there any other way to download it?

Thanks in advance!

download winrar and then when you open winrar then all your files get unzipped. BTW the save manager for me ain;t working
download winrar and then when you open winrar then all your files get unzipped. BTW the save manager for me ain;t working
[/quote]
Edit: (srry, can't seem to get the quote right..)

Thanks for your answer! Smile

I downloaded that yesterday and the "save_manager" gets unzipped, but since the "starter" downloads as a Windows Word file it can't be unzipped. Or at least, I think thats the problem. I tried to open the Word file with WinRar and the folders being found are not the ones in de images in de first post.

And when I tried it with these files on my DS, it still didn't work. Or could that be because I've got the 10.1 version on my 3ds?
I'll check the download and edit this post with a UPDATE message after that.

UPDATE: Starter downloads just fine in my computer, make sure you have your winrar installed correctly and if yes, download the file and try to open it with winrar, or set winrar as the default app for ZIP/Rar files, you can also move your starter file to your desktop and then right click - open with.

You can always change the name of the file to starter.zip or starter.rar, that way it will become a zip/rar file.

Gonna check savemanager download now.

UPDATE2 : When you unzip the savemanager file, you get a savemanager folder, inside of it theres a 3ds folder, and the folder inside the 3ds folder (save_manager) is the folder that you put inside of the 3ds folder in your SD Root. (this was probably your problem adolf hipstar)

Quote:And when I tried it with these files on my DS, it still didn't work. Or could that be because I've got the 10.1 version on my 3ds?
http://hackinformer.com/2015/09/15/3ds-f...s-tubehax/

this is my final chance now let's do this!
please god savemanager!
yes!
uhhh man i got the main and everything but the how do we do the sav thing?sav?
oh okay man got it!yes my first genned pokemon!
anyway man last thing how do i replicate one pokemon like fill up a box with that pokemon like for a giveaway?
(Sep 19, 2015, 11:21 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: oh okay man got it!yes my first genned pokemon!
anyway man last thing how do i replicate one pokemon like fill up a box with that pokemon like for a giveaway?

Check page 1, on the bottom of the tutorial there's some pkhex tutorials, and the one you're looking for is there Smile

Quote:How to Use QR Codes with PKHex------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Open the qr code website.
2) Copy the image link, something like this, http://prntscr.com/69fx9l, or only the square part.
3) Go to your PKHex.
4) Where it says "QR!" alt + right click it.
5) Your QRCode Pokemon appears on this step.
6) Go to the Box you want to set your pokemon into.
7) Right click a empty spot and select SET.
8) That's it, just SAV your save and do the "Modded Save Replacing Method" again.
9) If you want to fill the whole box with the pokemon you just got the qr code, Ctrl + Alt + Left Click on a empty box.

Step 9