Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:35 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:34 PM)BonFire5 Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:23 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: well i'm actually looking for a Male level 1 non nicknamed Helioptle in a regular pokeball. And a shiny venipede. level 1 and in a regular pokeball

Alright! Cancelling my hunt for Scyther so I can attempt to hatch those for you. Hopefully the luck is better. Though I can't guarantee getting a male mr sunburn.

it's alright. if it isn't male because there is no way to guarantee the gender. make sure you deposit a female helioptle in a pokeball. the female will pass down her pokeball to the child

Yep, no problem. Even if I catch a dude, I have a ditto so it'd revert to a pokeball anyway I think.
ditto wouldn't count as a female
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:43 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: ditto wouldn't count as a female

But a Ditto and a male would wind up making a pokeball anyway even if the male has a different ball. Because you do just want it in a regular ball right?
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:46 PM)BonFire5 Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:43 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: ditto wouldn't count as a female

But a Ditto and a male would wind up making a pokeball anyway even if the male has a different ball. Because you do just want it in a regular ball right?

yes
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Was wondering a bit more about the Braviary? Smile
(Feb 27, 2016, 05:02 PM)wartty Wrote: Was wondering a bit more about the Braviary? Smile

not 100% sure about its IVs, but it's super trained in attack and spped (i think) all the other information if there. i do love my braviary so it may be hard to convince me to trade it Wink
(Feb 27, 2016, 05:05 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2016, 05:02 PM)wartty Wrote: Was wondering a bit more about the Braviary? Smile

not 100% sure about its IVs, but it's super trained in attack and spped (i think) all the other information if there. i do love my braviary so it may be hard to convince me to trade it Wink

if the ivs arent perfect i can offer bouffalant, staraptor, zoroark and milotic, if the ivs are near perfect then i doubt ive got something of equal value :\
(Feb 27, 2016, 05:27 PM)wartty Wrote:

if the ivs arent perfect i can offer bouffalant, staraptor, zoroark and milotic, if the ivs are near perfect then i doubt ive got something of equal value :\

i have a shiny zorua and a shiny milotic... and the others don't really interest me... sorry
(Feb 27, 2016, 05:29 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

i have a shiny zorua and a shiny milotic... and the others don't really interest me... sorry

Well... I also have a 6iv togekiss if thatd be of interest?
(Feb 27, 2016, 05:54 PM)wartty Wrote:
(Feb 27, 2016, 05:29 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

Well... I also have a 6iv togekiss if thatd be of interest?

i used to have one of those