Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
Can i get arcticuno moltres latias genesect kyurem black form diance volcanion. Thanks online now
did you not see what I said about repitition? and remember what I said about black kyurem and volcanion
Volcanion
can. NOT. trade, yet.
@mste1602 I think those that don't bother to show you some respect and listen, should just be ignored. It's a shame that you're putting a lot of effort into this giveaway, and yet there are some people who refuse to do the bare minimum to make this easier for you. Dodgy

I also wanted to ask, what times are you usually online to trade? It might make it easier for those who live in different time zones to be available for you.
@mste1602 Hey! I was just wondering when can u be online? Is it still possible to ask for a shiny charmander and/or shiny latias? Smile My IGN is Marjorez, I already have you as a friend. +1 rep for hardwork!
I know I'm super late and I'm new to this whole "pokemonforever" website thing, but can anyone help me out?? Whether it be shinies or just Pokemon i don't have currently
Hey could I possibly get a shiny lugia would be awesome and thanks for doing giveaways it's really appriciated
I just added you!

Can I please get articuno, zapdos & yveltal ? Thank youuuuuu
@mste1602: I know we traded already but I've got a friend who really would love to have a lugia so I wondered if we could trade once again? Just invite me to a trade when you're online Smile