Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Need a Breeder ASAP for the Kanto Classic!
What you also could do is the time machine method as seen in this video, it's fairly easy to understand.
Fish 2 magikarps, 1 male 1 female. get them rated in iv's write down which are perfect. save your game.
Go to the Battle Institute save game enter 1 magikarp being that it's elevated to lv50 you see it's stats at 50 write those down, soft reset and repeat for the other magikarp, soft reset again.
Go to the day care enter both magikarps wait for the first egg deny it. Wait for the second egg accept it hatch it, then go to the Battle Institute and enter the offspring magikarp being elevated to lv50 you get to see what stats passed over.

Somewhere along the line of denying the first egg you're supposed to save the trick to this is that Magikarps produce eggs the fastest. But you can use different pokes and breed them, if done right the offspring of the pokes you actually want to breed will have those stats

Anyway here is the video from Justin's channel
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iL1PtXHDzFU
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need a Breeder ASAP for the Kanto Classic! - by ShadowcloakQuiora - Feb 11, 2016, 05:02 PM