Hope this thread helps http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-XY-A-Be...ding-Guide
Edit: check this out http://www.smogon.com/ingame/misc/evs_ivs
Edit: check this out http://www.smogon.com/ingame/misc/evs_ivs
|
[DISCUSSION] I have some unanswered questions
|
|
Hope this thread helps http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-XY-A-Be...ding-Guide
Edit: check this out http://www.smogon.com/ingame/misc/evs_ivs |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I have some unanswered questions - by PatTheBat - Feb 12, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: I have some unanswered questions - by Shadow - Feb 12, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: I have some unanswered questions - by PatTheBat - Feb 12, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: I have some unanswered questions - by SenpaisLittleEevee - Feb 12, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: I have some unanswered questions - by SenpaisLittleEevee - Feb 12, 2016, 09:26 PM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |