Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] New Game And 3DS - Request Squirtle For Beginning of ORAS
Hi peeps Smile, been a long time fan of Pokemon ever since i was a kid and i played through all the games up to Fire Red... then kinda had a really long off peak of not playing or collecting. So i recently bought the New 3DS XL and Alpha Sapphire to get back into some Pokemon Mastery Wink. And was informed by my friend that i can trade over pokemon over wifi now! "i sound so old saying that haha".

And basically i realised something, i cant get the 1st gen starters in ORAS unless i trade them over from a XY game... which makes me sad Sad. My 3DS wont be coming until tomorrow because DPD are slow meanies, but i thought i would just... ask for charity :D, in the form of a gift... that gift being Squirtle ^-^. So if anyone is willing to give me one for when i first start playing the game so i can have him all the way through my journey i will be eternally grateful!.

If anyone can... please PM me so i can give you my IGN when i first boot up the game tomorrow Smile.

Also new to this site as i found it through a youtube video!, so hi!!! Smile :P

Messages In This Thread
New Game And 3DS - Request Squirtle For Beginning of ORAS - by Countercruel - Feb 14, 2016, 09:58 AM