Feb 19, 2016, 09:49 AM
(Feb 18, 2016, 01:28 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...eryone-2-0
Ok I'm sorry :o I didn't noticed the ditto giveaway. In this case I withdraw my trade offer
|
[TRADE] Ditto 6 IV for Legendary
|
|
Feb 19, 2016, 09:49 AM
(Feb 18, 2016, 01:28 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...eryone-2-0 Ok I'm sorry :o I didn't noticed the ditto giveaway. In this case I withdraw my trade offer
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Ditto 6 IV for Legendary - by DitoFarm - Feb 18, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Ditto 6 IV for Legendary - by Excalibur0126 - Feb 18, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: Ditto 6 IV for Legendary - by DitoFarm - Feb 19, 2016, 09:49 AM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |