Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TCG] Can You Point Me in the Direction of any TCGO Threads? [BLINDxD]
(Mar 11, 2016, 01:22 PM)VectorPRIME Wrote:
(Mar 11, 2016, 01:17 PM)pritchman227 Wrote: You should definitely do that man. I will help out as well on there because while I may not know all the current rules, I still know how to play.

Super easy to just pick back up and get into. Even if you don't have real money for cards there's plenty of ways to earn cards and get going now. And if you do come across a few extra bucks you can buy the codes in packs of like 36 on ebay or amazon for pretty cheap, if you get into it enough Smile. I've spent upwards of 1200 dollars on @haelielou 's IRL collection over the last couple months, so we got A LOT of code cards xD

Edit: We were getting packs and EX cards and stuff in game without spending a dime before we went crazy IRL lol.

Thanks for telling me that! Its still gonna be an adjustment with dragon Pokemon being their own type now and not being dark (or normal I cant remember XD) and that what was definitely holding me back was not having cards
Pokemon trainer since 2004!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You Point Me in the Direction of any TCGO Threads? [BLINDxD] - by pritchman227 - Mar 11, 2016, 01:28 PM