Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF People to trade with to get some legends in AS
I need someone to trade with so I can get Giratina, Landorus, and Kyurem for my dex. I need to have OR-exclusives in my party as well as the AS-exclusives, which I already have anyways, to get them to appear, so I need someone to help me. Also, I'm just starting to shiny hunt, so being able to SR for some legends would be awesome, which is why I don't really wanna just trade with someone to get these legends directly, and I like the thrill of trying to catch a legend by myself.

FC is to the side, and my IGN will be Sempai and my icon will be the OR/AS Guitarist.

In return, I can give you some AS-exclusives you need for these purposes, or even just for your dex. As I said, I have all three AS-exclusive legends that you'll need for Giratina/Landorus/Kyurem (Dialga, Thundurus, and Zekrom, respectively. I am not Dialga's OT, since I already traded my original Dialga for a Groudon to complete my Hoenn-dex, but I am the OT of Thundurus and Zekrom.). If you don't need any Pokémon, I could always attach a valuable/exchangeable/special/whatever item to a throwaway if you want. I also have an extra Power Bracer (I only need one, since I only train one Pokémon at once), if you want that.

Thanks in advance to anyone who's willing to help me out!

Messages In This Thread
LF People to trade with to get some legends in AS - by Dull Deoxys - May 7, 2016, 04:48 PM