Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Lyth's Shop - Seeking Shinies In Exchange For Legendaries :D
(May 13, 2016, 05:35 PM)Lythania Wrote:
parrypeter25 Wrote:Sorry it took so long lol. I'm not looking for anything in particular but I would be interested in Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Zapdos, the Trio from Diamond, or the Darkrai + Cresselia bundle. Choose which ones you would like to trade and let me know!

@parrypeter25 I said that x1 SPECIAL! Bundle + x2 Normal Bundle === x1 Your Event Legendary (negotiable). So.. Yep, Darkrai+Cresselia is the Special, the Trio is one of the two normals, And.. Eh I'll go ahead and say that Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys, and Zapdos are a bundle. xD 

I'm honestly swimming in so many Legendaries that they're cluttering my PC up waaay too much, so I'll be flexible here and give you all of the ones you mentioned if you'd like.

After our initial (my) Event Darkrai <-> (your) Manaphy trade, you will need 8 junk pokemon in order for me to trade you the rest of the Legendaries. Please confirm that the pokemon found below are indeed the ones you're interested in, make sure you have your junk pokemon, and let me know if you still wish to trade. :D I've added you to my friends list.

SPECIAL! Lunar Duo (Cresselia, Event Darkrai)
----- x1: Cresselia - Lvl 68 - English - Caught in White 2
----- x1: Darkrai - Lvl 100 - English - 2016 Event: Gamestop

Diamond Trio.. I had Pearl, not Diamond, but I'm assuming you mean the Lake Guardians?
Pearl/Platinum/White2 - Lake Guardians Trio (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf)
----- x1: Uxie - Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Pearl
----- x1: Mesprit - Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Pearl
----- x1: Azelf - Lvl 50 - English - Caught in Pearl

Alpha Sapphire/X - Mix&Match Bundle (Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Zapdos)
----- x1: Mewtwo - Lvl 70 - English - Caught in X
----- x1: Rayquaza - Lvl 70 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire
----- x1: Deoxys - Lvl 80 - English - Caught in Alpha Sapphire
----- x1: Zapdos - Lvl 70 - English - Caught in X

Not the lake trio but the creation trio* I'm online right now if you've got time to trade~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lyth's Shop - Seeking Event Legendaries :D - by parrypeter25 - May 13, 2016, 08:32 PM