Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Bird Trio Legends
(May 13, 2016, 10:39 PM)Flux (Brian) Wrote: I'm looking for bird trio legends because I'm quite new at shiny hunting, I have not gotten the shiny charm I feel as though the bird trio will be the hardest to find and capture because I have lost my blue version and soul version (insert any sad face/sad music) and the only way to get it legitimately in my case is through XY which I can but it would take a long time, I would be willing to trade each of them for 2 shinies of your choice and keep in mind this could take a while, please do not request for shiny legendaries as they take a very long time and wouldn't be worth it, well unless you want a shiny rayquaza then be my guest. Since I'm relatively new to this website and the trading system (as in like "prices" of pokemon), I would like to also ask you to list a few trades that could help me in the hunt for the shiny charm.

As a side note If you think my offer is bad then list your offer but others have to agree.

Thanks in advanced.

As always FC on left.

-Flux

I can trade you moltres and zapdos if you have any max iv shinies if not, just pm me a list of pokemon you are able to trade.

Messages In This Thread
LF Bird Trio Legends - by Flux (Brian) - May 13, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: LF Bird Trio Legends - by parrypeter25 - May 13, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: LF Bird Trio Legends - by Flux (Brian) - May 14, 2016, 08:42 AM
RE: LF Bird Trio Legends - by Fliny - May 14, 2016, 07:17 AM
RE: LF Bird Trio Legends - by Flux (Brian) - May 14, 2016, 09:29 AM