Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Is this legit?
@NeonRO2035 When it comes to the Luxury Ball.. The only Mew that I'm aware of which could be caught instead of just receiving it in whatever ball the event had for it, was the 2005 Event Mew for Pokemon Emerald in Japan, where you got to go catch a Mew in a place called Faraway Island. (Since we're talking about it being in a current gen, the location for it should say Hoenn or Kanto.)

Yep, @wundrweapon  is correct, the moveset translates to Transform, Dark Pulse, Me First, and Hypnosis. @Excalibur0126 is also correct, it could've learned Hypnosis if it learned it from XD. Dark Pulse is a TM, Me First is a level up move, and this particular Event Mew came with Transform, so that solves that.

Lastly, check its name. I would be suspicious if your Mew does not have a Japanese name ( ミュウ ). If the ID and OT that you listed were for the Mew, then well.. It's probably a hacked Mew. It sounds like someone used a Gameshark in order to teleport to Faraway Island, catch the Mew, and then transferred it along in the normal fashion.

I could be wrong here but those are my thoughts on it hahah.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!

Messages In This Thread
Is this legit? - by NeonRO2035 - May 16, 2016, 09:14 AM
RE: Is this legit? - by Excalibur0126 - May 16, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Is this legit? - by wundrweapon - May 16, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Is this legit? - by Lythania - May 16, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Is this legit? - by NeonRO2035 - May 16, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Is this legit? - by Lythania - May 16, 2016, 12:15 PM