8 80.00%
No I don't think it will
20.00%
2 20.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Sun and Moon Mega evolutions
Actually there are a lot of hints that this could happen. Many Pokétubers have made videos mentioning that Kalos might return in Sun & Moon. I'll share the link to the best video I found if I find it again. Of course, this is just speculation but I think there are solid clues.

First of all, XY were clearly "mirror" versions to Red/Blue (same color scheme, early game forest with very similar map, Kanto legendaries...). Second, the sun and the moon are associated with gold and silver respectively. In Gold/Silver, Ho-oh and Lugia were associated with the sun and the moon respectively. Third, the many Zygarde forms being introduced in Sun/Moon, despite it being a Kalos native. Fourth, the Hoopa factor. I'm just naming a few but there are other hints as well. Since Kanto returned in Gold/Silver, Kalos might return in the "mirror" versions of Gen2.

Regarding Synchro-evolution it's also speculation. However, as far as I know, mechanics that were introduced in the anime were introduced in the games as well (eggs, Johto balls, contests...). Many Pokémon can't mega-evolve, it would make sense that their strong bond with their trainer might unlock some extra potential without them mega-evolving. The player characters in Sun/Moon wear bracelets, similar to XY player characters, but those have diamond-shaped stones. Also the latest CoroCoro magazine mentioned the Gen7 starters and Rockruff held some kind of secret.

It's too early to say for sure that Kalos and Synchro-evolution are going to be in Sun & Moon, but it is possible.

Messages In This Thread
Sun and Moon Mega evolutions - by Ggirl163 - Jul 2, 2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Sun and Moon Mega evolutions - by Apo - Jul 2, 2016, 06:54 AM
RE: Sun and Moon Mega evolutions - by devilmoth - Jul 2, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Sun and Moon Mega evolutions - by pandagarou - Jul 2, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Sun and Moon Mega evolutions - by Ggirl163 - Jul 2, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Sun and Moon Mega evolutions - by Apo - Jul 3, 2016, 12:52 AM
RE: Sun and Moon Mega evolutions - by pandagarou - Jul 3, 2016, 02:02 PM