(Sep 8, 2016, 12:47 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: @Lithval SnipedI removed it to avoid getting sniped like you said and was waiting till 1030 to deposit it and I missed it please tell me I can still get one l put the kecleon back in so..
@Cruzie06 Sent
@Bristle Sent
@okenz Sent
@richeera Sent
@axel813 Sent
@Aladeen2067 Sent
@modaltas Sent
@shinybluebird Sent
@That_cute_pikachu Sent
@PokeMaster15 Sent
@hakuryu Sent
This Giveaway will be temporarily postponed until a bit later in the day than I originally anticipated. My intent was to start this Giveaway at 10:30am PST, but instead I will be at work fulfilling other duties. In order to make up for the delay, I have processed only your requests now, before I go to bed. To answer some questions that have been posed already by some of you:
To those of you who have received your event Pokemon: Enjoy! It takes work to accomplish these giveaways and I hope you use these Pikachu in battle as well as show them off to your friends! To all of those who may be upset that my Giveaway has been postponed, you may still post in the thread and deposit on the GTS. Nothing is guaranteed to remain un-sniped before I am available for transfer, but I will tag you in this thread if there is need to redeposit. It is my goal to satisfy your wants and needs within reason, so I'm going to do what it takes in order to accomplish that goal!
- The Pikachu is male, as shown in the title post.
- I will not be changing the gender of the Pikachu, it's 2016 and Pikachu can make its own decision about that.
- I don't know how trading will work between 7th generation and previous generation games.
- I will not be giving away any Rayquaza in this Giveaway, but you never know what the future will hold!
|
[GIVEAWAY] Flying and Surfing Pikachu (Closed)
|
|
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#643 Reshiram
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread:
