Dec 5, 2016, 04:36 PM
Im currently hunting for Type: Null and I'm currently at 400+ SR's. Should I hunt for something else (and tell me what) or keep going for Type: Null?
|
Who should I hunt for?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Who should I hunt for? - by JackMat98 - Dec 5, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Who should I hunt for? - by xhinnn - Dec 5, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: Who should I hunt for? - by JackMat98 - Dec 5, 2016, 04:45 PM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#418 Buizel
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |