May 25, 2017, 02:06 AM
Oh cool! I recently got my first shiny legendary too! Reshiram
Thanks for all the good times~
|
[ORAS] OMG, I got my first shiny legendary, Shiny Lugia!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
OMG, I got my first shiny legendary, Shiny Lugia! - by Absol - lutely! - May 22, 2017, 05:25 AM
RE: OMG, I got my first shiny legendary, Shiny Lugia! - by Johnnyspyguy - May 22, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: OMG, I got my first shiny legendary, Shiny Lugia! - by Tomlepanda - May 22, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: OMG, I got my first shiny legendary, Shiny Lugia! - by stephenWITNESS - May 22, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: OMG, I got my first shiny legendary, Shiny Lugia! - by Absol - lutely! - May 23, 2017, 12:08 AM
RE: OMG, I got my first shiny legendary, Shiny Lugia! - by Kris - May 25, 2017, 02:06 AM
RE: OMG, I got my first shiny legendary, Shiny Lugia! - by Absol - lutely! - May 25, 2017, 01:46 PM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#426 Drifblim
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |